JaBoG32 ATC

Diskussionen, Hinweise, Feedback, usw. rund um LockOn Mods und Add-Ons.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Woodstock
Semi-Professional

Beitrag von Woodstock » 19. Dez 2007, 14:22

Cool, vielen vielen Dank Zillion!

Es freut dich vielleicht, zu hören, das dein Proggie beim letzten RedFlag am vergangenen Samstag erfolgreich zum Einsatz kam, fehlerfrei performed hat, und alle Teilnehmer die neu-eröffnete taktische Dimension als große Bereicherung gelobt haben.
"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it´s our home!"

JaBoG32_Laud
Professional

Beitrag von JaBoG32_Laud » 19. Dez 2007, 18:00

Amen!

Hat auch mich sehr gefreut zu hören, dass der Großteil der Piloten der Meinung sind, ein solches Event (30v30) könne weiterhin eigentlich nur noch MIT Radar geflogen werden.

Juhuu, beim nächsten RF darf ich wieder selber fliegen... :D
Bild

TimK
Gerade reingestolpert

Feature Request

Beitrag von TimK » 19. Dez 2007, 21:22

What about own JaboG tracks?
Feature Request: Make it possible to write JaboG tracks, and, of course, to play them :)

Zillion
Intermediate Member

RE:Feature Request

Beitrag von Zillion » 20. Dez 2007, 03:33

You can record a normal lockon track. Replaying the track shows it on your radar screen.
Bild

TimK
Gerade reingestolpert

Re: RE:Feature Request

Beitrag von TimK » 20. Dez 2007, 22:02

JaBoG32_Zillion hat geschrieben:You can record a normal lockon track. Replaying the track shows it on your radar screen.[/quote8wi]
This mean - must have LO + JaboG ATC running in same time on same computer to record track, which is not the best choice :) Well, this is not "must have" feature, I think it would be interesting only to several ATC\GCI :)

Another request: install not export.lua, but separate lua file, to have smth like that "dofile("./Config/export/jabog.lua")" and not overwrite existing export.lua

TimK
Gerade reingestolpert

Re: ATC Proggie

Beitrag von TimK » 22. Dez 2007, 20:41

Another request: to have more wide diagnostic messages, because "connection attempt failed" is not enough to understand, where is the problem.
+
1. to remember list of servers, and to have ability to choose from list, may be drop down, not to type it again and again
2. to have zoom not only by mouse, clicking on "+" and "-" buttons in main window, but by keyboard, zb. "+" and "-" or "q" and "z", because
3. it would be good idea to control map panning by WSAD
4. to set Bullseye not only dragging it, but by coordinates

Zillion
Intermediate Member

Beitrag von Zillion » 27. Dez 2007, 01:45

TimK,

Thanks a lot for trying and testing. I'm sorry you seem to have connection Problems. Try to edit the RadarServer.cfg with a text editor to double check passwords.

to your previous message:

No it doesn't mean you have to run JaBoG32_ATC and LockOn on the same computer. In fact its your choice wheter you want to use the same machine for both tasks... I hope you understand where I'm getting...
and
Why don't you try to make a dofile "./Config/export/jabog.lua" yourself because other than your personal dislike for the current solution, there is no need for any of that.
BTW: no files are overwritten, use the uninstaller and your LockOn will be as if no one had ever touched it.

to your last message:

The background is that my current job involves Flash and actionscript (first time in years now) and that combined with the feature requests from JaBoG32_Laud (a couple of months ago) is more or less the ONLY reason I even opened the Flash composition at all.

I'm sorry...

The WSAD/QE controls would be a really nice feature indeed, same for the Bullseye coordinates but I don't see the time frame for that right now. Maybe in a more distant future and with the release of BlackShark I'll rework the whole project but not right now. If by then you'd be still using it, I'd be happy to rely on a competent and creative tester like you.

regards,

Zillion

EDIT:

...and Please keep on posting. Having a list of potentially great features is a good thing to have. I for my side would really like to have the following:

-A better display of range and Heading for the ruler
-A button to reverse the ruler's heading
-Nearest Bandit from mouse-over contact, as a keyboard shortcut (including a "consider hot/cold option")
-Nearest Base from mouse-over contact, as a keyboard shortcut
-A way to select a contact as the current selection, thus providing another way than just mouse-over
Bild

Zillion
Intermediate Member

Beitrag von Zillion » 27. Dez 2007, 18:54

To express myself in more clarity:

I'm sorry to announce that all support or feature requests will have to wait indefinitly or at least until I might start working again after the release of BlackShark.
Bild

HUAF-074
Gerade reingestolpert

Beitrag von HUAF-074 » 15. Jun 2008, 19:10

Zillion
Intermediate Member

Beitrag von Zillion » 21. Jun 2008, 15:27

:thx:

a lot, impressing, keep it up please...

and

maybe you can provide us all with a download link ?

regards,
Zillion
Bild

Antworten