TrackIR Giveaway Contest

Allgemeine Diskussionen rund um die DCS-Serie.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
ruggbutt
Gerade reingestolpert

TrackIR Giveaway Contest

Beitrag von ruggbutt » 15. Apr 2011, 06:00

Bild

I'd like to announce a TrackIR giveaway and thank CombatAce for hosting the contest. Having been a member of that site since it's inception I thought that CA was the right place for my squadron to give away some TrackIR units. Our squadron just went through an upgrade with new TIR5's so we have some just sitting around with no one to enjoy. That's where the members here come in. We have 5 or 6 units to give away, they're all TIR4's with the exception of one TIR3. 3Sqn has decided that we wanted to give back to the flight sim community and here's how we do it. You'll have to do a little bit of work to qualify, but we think we've come up an interesting way to qualify you for the contest.

1). Head over to our squadron website (https://3sqn.com) and enter the forums. You do not have to have a registered account to see the "General" section of the forums. Once viewing the General section of the forums, choose a thread and open it to read it. The third word in the first sentence is the word you'll need to remember. 3 Squadron, 3rd word. Not hard to remember, right?

2) Register an account at Combat Ace if you don't already have one and post a response with the title of the thread and the word you've grabbed off of the 3Sqn site. Here's the catch: You must not post a duplicate that someone else has posted. If for some reason someone beats you to the post, go back to https://3sqn.com and pick another thread and word.

3) Feel free to post anything else you'd like to say (along with the thread title and word) that might catch the eye of the judges and make your post stand out.

4) Staff at Combat Ace and members of 3Sqn will make the final decisions on who the winners are.

Anyone from any country is invited to participate.

Antworten