Invitation from =RvE=

Allgemeine Diskussionen rund um LockOn.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
=RvE=Yoda
Gerade reingestolpert

Invitation from =RvE=

Beitrag von =RvE=Yoda » 20. Aug 2007, 03:49

I would like to invite the Virtual Jabog32 and all others interested to something I think could be fun to do every now and then.

Perhaps you have heard about Open Falcon. Development of OF has resumed as of late, and just a few days ago version 4.5 was released (and it is a great sim for sure :))

What I would like to propose is a gathering place of OF missions and for everyone that primarily plays lockon(like myself) but still likes to play falcon where we can organize short coops and squad mixed team vs team games every now and then. If this seems interesting we have started a thread discussing this in our forums [url=http://www.reservoirs-elite.org/communi ... 36#7736sgj][bsgj][usgj]here[/usgj][/bsgj][/urlsgj]

As of right now I have not really planned anything, so I was hoping we could take this discussion together if there is interest.
I would like to put more details in this post, but I'm afraid I cannot do so, since the final details on this matter are FAR from decided, and I would rather keep all the information gathered at the same spot (link above). I would like to refrain from posting the same news updates in 10 different forums if changes are made ;)

[usgj]To everyone that does the massive job of organizing locerf [/usgj]
: Your work is awesome and we in no way wish to disturb this. What I am proposing here is SOLELY based on interest for also learning and playing Open Falcon together.

You are very welcome in our forums!
//Yoda

=RvE=Yoda
Gerade reingestolpert

Beitrag von =RvE=Yoda » 22. Aug 2007, 15:28

Dates and signups now announced in [url=http://www.reservoirs-elite.org/communi ... 36#7736ltd][bltd][ultd]RvE forums main thread[/ultd][/bltd][/urlltd] for the first mission. Please check it out if you are interested in signing up.

Antworten