Neue Black Shark Screenshots

Alles Wissenswerte über den ersten Teil der DCS-Serie sowie über das reale Vorbild, den Kamov Ka-50.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
Schleudersitz
Semi-Professional

Neue Black Shark Screenshots

Beitrag von Schleudersitz » 3. Aug 2007, 10:10

Neue Screenshots vom 03. August 07

Die Bilder zeigen ein neues Modell des deutschen Kampfpanzers Leopard 2A5.

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

Will Black Shark ever come out?

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 8. Aug 2007, 01:55

Does any one know if Black Shark will ever come out or is this another sim like Fighter Ops. All talk and no show.
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

JaBoG32_Laud
Professional

Beitrag von JaBoG32_Laud » 9. Aug 2007, 14:56

As flight-simulations are both very complex AND low budgeted it takes it time to get finished. Both BS and Fighter Ops already have lots to show. They're just not finished. I better don't think about the whining which would be started if any of both would be released in a very beta-status. So hang on and look forward to high quality products, pay some million dollars to make work faster or look for another hobby.
Bild

ghost-mike
Gerade reingestolpert

Beitrag von ghost-mike » 10. Aug 2007, 15:01

Wär echt schön wenn man den Apache auch fliegen könnte. Ja ich weiß dem ist nicht so, schön wär's trotzdem! 8)

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

Black Shark Comming Out When???

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 11. Aug 2007, 18:57

I have been a member for Fighter Ops for over a year but I didn't re-join because of the lack of anything to show for it JaBoG32_Laud. Any time any one says anything about the Fighter Ops coming out Buckshot is right there with the nasties on them. As for Black Shark I all I saw was dates being pushed back and back and still there is no due date. I would think that after all this time both Black Shark and Fighter Ops could give a date and stick to it. At least Black Shark has video's to watch. Sorry if I seemed bumbed buy all this. I too have been looking forward to a new flight sim. It's just that I would like to fly it before I pass on.
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

Antworten