ATC

Diskussionen, Hinweise, Feedback, usw. rund um LockOn Mods und Add-Ons.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
Luckybob9
Gerade reingestolpert

ATC

Beitrag von Luckybob9 » 3. Jul 2007, 19:54

Please excuse my bad German. I have a question about the ATC program. I am unable to save the airport radar configuration. It goings back to the original configuration. All assistance is respected. Does anyone speak English?

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein schlechtes Deutsches. Ich habe eine Frage über das ATC Programm. Ich bin nicht imstande, die Flughafenradarkonfiguration zu speichern. Es goings zurück zu der ursprünglichen Konfiguration. Alle Unterstützung wird respektiert. Spricht jemand Englisch?

-Luckybob9

JaBoG32_Laud
Professional

Beitrag von JaBoG32_Laud » 20. Jul 2007, 20:15

Feel free to speak english here! No problem!

ATM I try to find a solution for your problem. But maybe someone else will be faster than me.
Bild

Luckybob9
Gerade reingestolpert

Beitrag von Luckybob9 » 20. Jul 2007, 20:20

Thanks! It was a pain to use an online translator

Zillion
Intermediate Member

Beitrag von Zillion » 1. Aug 2007, 19:19

I didn't look into the programm for very long time now and last time I opend the flash composition with CS3 kind of nothing worked. Flash has a policy of zero-reverse-compatibility which means the whole thing can nearly only be fixed with Flash Version 8, or a lot more work.
Also, I'm not an especially active Lockon pilot anymore, to say the least... :oops:

But you are having trouble with java-server configuration if i catch your question correctly. This part is in fact fixable quite easy if you check the 99%-reverse-compatible java source code. It used to be a chat application backend, and when I modified it to my needs I had virtually NO java experience. I just dug into it, read a little and this is the buggy outcome afterbirth of a chat application... I'm sure someone can fix it. The source code is included in the download. So grab a JDK with netbeans IDE and read the few lines of code it has.

[code7cm]atcclient:Anapa,Belbek,Dzhankoy,Gelendzhik,Gudauta,Gvardenskoye,KerchBagerovo,Khersones,Kirovskoye,KrasnodarCenter,KrasnodarPashkovskiy,Krasnoyvardenskoye,Krymsk,Maykop,Novorossiysk,Oktyabrskoye,Razdolnoye,Saki,Simferopol,Sukhumi,SochiAdler:E-3A,E-2C,A-50,1L13 EWR,55G6 EWR,Buk SR,S-300PS 64H6E sr,S-300PS 40B6MD sr,S-300PS 40B6M tr,Kub STR,Osa 9A33 ln,Avenger,Hawk SR,Hawk TR,Patriot STR,Tor 9A331,Roland rdr,Roland ADS,Dog Ear rdr:100:Anapa,Belbek,Dzhankoy,Gelendzhik,Gudauta,Gvardenskoye,KerchBagerovo,Khersones,Kirovskoye,KrasnodarCenter,KrasnodarPashkovskiy,Krasnoyvardenskoye,Krymsk,Maykop,Novorossiysk,Oktyabrskoye,Razdolnoye,Saki,Simferopol,Sukhumi,SochiAdler:E-3A,E-2C,A-50,1L13 EWR,55G6 EWR,Buk SR,S-300PS 64H6E sr,S-300PS 40B6MD sr,S-300PS 40B6M tr,Kub STR,Osa 9A33 ln,Avenger,Hawk SR,Hawk TR,Patriot STR,Tor 9A331,Roland rdr,Roland ADS,Dog Ear rdr:100::atcclient
[/code7cm]

This is the RadarServer.cfg from your Lockon Temp directory. Check if this file is being saved at all first. It writes:

Password:RedAirports:RedRadars:RedRadarRange:BlueAirports:BlueRadars:BlueRadarRange:AdminPassword

these values are then spit using the Java.String.split() method and strored in a String[] Array...

Or maybe you have a bug right in the beginning...

From the file CommServer.java
[code7cm] try {
// --- create a new server
File config = new File("RadarServer.cfg");
if(config.exists()){
OptionSave = getConfig(config);
OptionsBackup = OptionSave;
}
File Colorconfig = new File("RadarColor.cfg");
if(Colorconfig.exists()){
String ColorconfigR = getConfig(Colorconfig);
String [] MColorsR = ColorconfigR.split("/");
for(int i=0; i<12; i++){
MColors = MColorsR;
}
if(MColorsR[12].startsWith("yes")){
FreeColors = "yes";
}else if(MColorsR[12].startsWith("no")){
FreeColors = "no";
}
//writeActivity(FreeColors);
}
window = new MainWindow();
window.createAndShowGUI();
writeActivity("Attempting to Start Server");
server = new ServerSocket(port);
writeActivity("Server Started on Port: " + port);
//TimeReader will periodically query the AsyncNet.log and kick cheaters
if(Kickmode){
writeActivity("Periodically checking AsyncNet.log for new Pilots");
new TimerStart();
}
// --- while the server is active...
[/code7cm]

You might have to search in Options.java or MainWindow.java to find possible bugs there aswell, but I guess in your case this if statement evaluates false if(config.exists()) therefore you are not calling the getConfig Method... bla... maybe... could be many other things, frankly....

i don't know. I hope it helped.
Bild

Antworten